This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all its subgenres). Check it out for the latest CD-Reviews, Live-Reports, Interviews and much more if you are interested in Melodic Rock/Metal!
It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey friends!

I think it's time to give a huge "thank you" to all readers of this blog and its facebook-page.
In just 4 weeks we built up a great Rock'n'Roll community and I hope you enjoy reading all that stuff as I have fun writing it. It's great to see how music connects people from all over the world. So thanks again for making this possible!
It was a very good year with a bunch of amazing rock & metal releases and I can tell you one thing: there are defenitely more great things to come in 2013! I hope you'll continue to go this way with "Rock & Metal 4 You". It's YOUR source for melodic rock & metal, so spread the word and let it grow.

In this context I'd like to wish each one of you a Merry Christmas and a rockin' New Year! See you in 2013! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment