This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all its subgenres). Check it out for the latest CD-Reviews, Live-Reports, Interviews and much more if you are interested in Melodic Rock/Metal!
It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

Friday, January 4, 2013

SECRET SPHERE with new music video to "Lie To Me"

The Italian power metalers of SECRET SPHERE released a new music video to their song "Lie To Me". It's taken from the current album "Portrait Of A Dying Heart".


And here is another important information for you: if there are any new music videos I'll post most of them on the "Rock & Metal 4 You" Facebook-Page. It's easier and faster to share the stuff there, because I can only integrate videos from youtube on this blog and much of them are locked here in Germany. This is due to copyright. Believe me, it's better for you to watch the videos on Facebook. I can integrate vids from different platforms. If you haven't visited the Fanpage have a look HERE! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment