This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all its subgenres). Check it out for the latest CD-Reviews, Live-Reports, Interviews and much more if you are interested in Melodic Rock/Metal!
It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

Monday, December 23, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hey my friends,

I just wanted to take the time to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas! I know, you can read that everywhere at the moment, but so what? Enjoy the last few days of the year with your loved ones and some cool Rock Christmas songs (you know there are a bunch of them on Youtube).
Thanks again for reading and supporting this blog. I hope all of you will be with me next year and will make 2014 to an outstanding Rock/Metal year! I'll do my best to keep you updated with my reviews, interviews and live reports. Is there something you miss? Then don't be afraid to write me a message. Rock on!

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment