This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all its subgenres). Check it out for the latest CD-Reviews, Live-Reports, Interviews and much more if you are interested in Melodic Rock/Metal!
It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Song Of The Year 2013: # 15 - 11

Hey friends,

today I want to start my first countdown of this year. So before I'll show you my album of the year list (the most interesting thing for you, I think) I present you my personal song of the year list, starting with # 15 to 11.
I can tell you one thing: it was very hard for me to select 15 songs from the mass of great records this year. To my surprise many ballads made it in that list. Maybe because I was in that mood - don't really know. Ok, I always loved the big rock ballads from the 80's and I think you'll see that tendency in this list. So, let's get right into it!


# 15: SHAKRA - "The Mask"



# 14: WOLFPAKK - "Cold Winter"



# 13: NIVA - "Always Somewhere"



# 12: STRYPER - "Sticks & Stones"



# 11: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR - "One More Minute"



Watch out for # 10 - 06! Coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment