This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all its subgenres). Check it out for the latest CD-Reviews, Live-Reports, Interviews and much more if you are interested in Melodic Rock/Metal!
It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Song Of The Year 2013: # 05 - 01

Hello folks,

my first ranking comes to an end with this post. These are the five best songs in 2013 for me: a bombastic Metal Opera song, a tough Melodic Rocker, an energetic Power Ballad, a feel-good Party-Anthem and finally a dreamy Symphonic Metal Ballad. What about your favorites???


# 05: AVANTASIA - "The Great Mystery"


 

# 04: ROBIN BECK - "Wrecking Ball"



# 03: PRETTY MAIDS - "Bullet For You"


 

# 02: RECKLESS LOVE - "Night On Fire"



# 01: DARK MOOR - "Gara & Jonay"



Watch out for my ALBUM OF THE YEAR ranking. Coming very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment