This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all its subgenres). Check it out for the latest CD-Reviews, Live-Reports, Interviews and much more if you are interested in Melodic Rock/Metal!
It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Special: Best Of 2013 - Reader's Choice!

Hey folks,

I hope all of you had a great New Year's Eve!
After I showed you my album/song of the year lists it's YOUR turn. I'd like to know what you think about the Rock/Metal year 2013. Please fill out the form below. I'll collect the answers and will do another post with YOUR results in a few days. So please be part of it and spread the word! Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment