This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all its subgenres). Check it out for the latest CD-Reviews, Live-Reports, Interviews and much more if you are interested in Melodic Rock/Metal!
It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Welcome!

Hello Friends,


welcome to my new Blog! :)

This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all it's Sub-Genres). I'll post some News of the Genre, CD-Reviews, Live-Footage and many more ... but most of all I'll give you recommendations of smaller Bands beside the "Big Names" in the Genre. So I hope you'll discover new Bands for ya. It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment