This Blog is for all of you, who enjoy Rock and Metal music like I do (especially the more melodic side with all its subgenres). Check it out for the latest CD-Reviews, Live-Reports, Interviews and much more if you are interested in Melodic Rock/Metal!
It's all about having fun here, so please feel free to comment and share my stuff. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Special: Interview with Thomas Schwarzkopf @ "Rock Discussions"

Hey folks,

I just wanted to share the following link with you:

http://rockdiscussions.blogspot.it/2013/07/mr-thomas-schwarzkopf-rock-metal-4-you.html

It's an Interview with me about this Blog, my work for MyGlobalMind and my opinion about music business.
It was much fun to do this, because usually I'm asking the questions. So if you want to know a bit more about R&M4U and the man behind it - take a look! :)

Thanks to "Zorro" (the mastermind behind the Melodic Rock projects Shining Line and Charming Grace) for doing this interview with me and the idea of supporting webzines and music journalists. Pretty cool thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment